Some questions from high schoolers during an Oct. 2 Twitter Q&A with current students, faculty, staff and alumni:
- Why would you choose Williams over a larger university?
- What’s the strength of the alumni network for internships in DC?
- What is college life like in small-town MA?
- What’s a particular scene that made you stop and think, “Wow, I go to Williams”?
Our favorite answers:
- Small classes and personal attention from profs is key—as is interactive class time talking with smart peers.
- The DC alumni network is quite active! Many students spend Winter Study or summers in DC.
- It’s amazing. Like smart-kid camp. Everybody’s busy and has some secret super power you don’t know about.
Check out the entire tweet-up, and be sure to follow @WilliamsCollege on Twitter.